Cowboy Colten’s Baby ShowerCategory: Party Rentals, Social Engagements
I have to begin by saying my besties blew me away with the most adorable baby shower for our little guy on the way! I knew they all were talented but my gosh I didn’t expect all they did for us. This blog is not about an event I planned or did but my AMAZING friends and their AMAZING talent! Our little guy, Colten on the way really has no idea how lucky he is to have all these wonderful ladies in his life. I truly have been blessed.
Theme: Rustic Cowboy Baby Shower
Location: Wildsmoke (Rustic/Western Themed BBQ Restaurant)
Invitations: Melinda @ Paperfrostings
There were many hand crafted touches that brought everything to life including:
- Numerous Chalkboard Art Displays by my talented friend Kelly Evans for Cowboy Colten
- Rustic display of baby pictures of parents-to-be
- Wishing Tree for the guests to “leave a wish for parents & baby”
- “Measure the Belly Game” with the cutest display
- Christy’s Cowgirl Posse included a Rustic/AMERICAN themed table filled with thank you cards for guests to fill out their address to save time for mom (my girls know The Clarks love everything AMERICAN)
- Cowboy Photo Booth with all cowboy props and polaroid pictures to capture all the Cowboy Fun
- American themed table included 2 scrapbooks for Colten Clark of which guests added polaroid pictures,kind words, & advise. My girls know I love my scrapbooks!
- The cutest Thank you for Coming Shower Gift for guests I have ever seen-A Tree in honor of Baby Colten’s Birth for guests to plant and say a prayer in his honor
- An adorable Cowboy Colten Banner to add to the ambiance of the shower
- Red, American pattern & burlap wrapped mason jars filled with beautiful flowers lined the tables
- Burlap table runners added to the rustic decor
A Dessert Display that was everything Cowboy Colten & Sweet included:
- Blue Cake Pops
- Rice Krispie Treats in the cutest Cowboy display
- Chocolate, Vanilla, and my favorite, Lemon Cupcakes all displayed with adorable cowboy cupcake toppers
- The sweetest & cutest cowboy boot shaped cookies
- All displayed on rustic boxes and crates in the cutest cowboy fashion
I loved hearing the stories of all my girls collaborating with their many different talents to bring together the cutest baby shower ever! I have to say you all out planned the planner! Beyond all the amazing decor and special touches was what is most important…friendship, love, and happiness! So much love was felt that day for us & our little guy on the way. Love you girls, thank you for everything! We can’t wait for you all to meet Baby Colten!