BEBE Brunch Baby ShowerCategory: Party Rentals, Social Engagements
When my girlfriend Kim found out she was having a baby girl, she wanted something sophisticated, chic, and sweet as the concept of her baby shower. What is more chic than a French BEBE Brunch Baby Shower?! I can’t think of anything sweeter for the mom-to-be and her baby girl on the way. With several hands involved in planning this stunning affair, we brought the concept to life. Everything was French “BEBE” with elegant black, white, pink, and damask palette.
The planning started with the sweetest invitation & design by Classy Chic Events. I couldn’t get over the cuteness of the shower invite. The design work was then carried throughout the theme of the event.
We hand crafted many of pieces throughout and some of the main highlights included:
- A Welcome sign in the cafe that stated: “Bonjour BEBE Eva”
- Damask napkins held together with napkin rings we created with her future baby’s name printed on it “Cafe Eva Audrey”
- Paris Themed table runners set the stage for Brunch on every table
- Table settings that included a variety of large vases submerged with water, rocks and candles to set the mood
- Additional table settings that included beautiful flowers by Garden Jules
- Custom French Signage hanging from the ceiling throughout:
“Bienvenue Au Cafe Eva” Welcome to Cafe Eva Audrey
“Barre al Mimosa” Mimosa Bar
“Le Cafe” Coffee Bar
- French Brunch BEBE Menu that was SO OOH LA LA included a couple of our favorites:
“Fraise Bruschetta” Strawberry Bruschetta
“Du Pain Perdu” French Toast”
A Dessert Display that was everything Tres Chic included:
- An Effiel Tower Cake welcoming BEBE Eva
- Bright Pink Glitter Cakeballs
- A WA WA WE WEE fabulous display of cupcakes that included many flavors favorites of Kimberly’s
- Each cupcake was topped with french themed phrases such as:
“Bienvenue Bebe, “Ooh La La”, “Ma Petite Cherie”, Eva Audrey”
- Table Sprinkled with Towers of Colorful shades of pink and white candy throughout
- And of course all layered on top of Black & White Damask to carry the theme together
Now lets not forget about showering our guests as well.
Each guest upon arrival received a custom wine glass with their monogrammed initial on it, welcomed with a sign that said:
“Merci a’ vous” Baby Eva Audrey Thanks You.
It wouldn’t be a BEBE Brunch French Affair without some Vino & Mimosas for the guests to sip on.
Now Kimberly loves everything baby, as who doesn’t. So we thought it would be great to have all the guests bring a baby picture of themselves and we hang from the wall. The guest who guested the most accurate names of each baby won a door prize.
Last to wrap things up it couldn’t be a CC event without a Photo booth.
We setup a OHH LA LA Photo booth to create lasting memories for Kimberly to always have to look back on.
We had each guest take pictures in our photo booth and sign an album for “Advise for Mommy-to-Be” where the pictures and advise remain.
Bringing this Oh So Tres Chic Shower together took many hands. A special thanks to Julie Lange of Garden Jules, Kelly Evans, Tina Hula & Jacque Rhodes for all their setup hands & baking, Carrie Curran & Holly Williams for all their sweet treats, and of course the amazing and talented Megan Lawthorn. She was my partner in crime in heading this up and a very talented party planner.
Kimberly, Kim, My Twinnie, KEEEM, my girlfriend with many names and my dear friend. I’m happy to say she had her beautiful baby Girl, Eva OHH LA LA and now has baby #2 on the way. Je t’aime!